Announcement for Medical students fifth year - Medical Communication – Sechenov University, Moscow, 17-21 June 2019
Applications are invited from Sapienza students to attend a course on medical communication at Sechenov University, Moscow from 17-21 June 2019. Up to 10 places are available.
Candidates should be enrolled in one of the courses of Medicine and Surgery
How to apply
- Applications should be sent from your uniroma1.it email address to: email@example.com
- Applications should state the following:
“I wish to apply for a place on the course of medical communication at Sechenov University from June 17-21, 2019. If my application is accepted, I agree to pay for and procure a visa, travel and health insurance and a specified return flight to Moscow. I also agree to attend in person all pre-course meetings to be held in Rome and to send reports during my stay in Moscow.”
- Please attach the following documents to your email application:
- a scanned copy of your passport
- a copy of your curriculum vitae
- a certificate of enrollment at Sapienza (certificato di iscrizione)
Deadline for application
Applications should be sent on or before 18 May at 2.pm. Only applications arriving from uniroma1.it addresses on or before May 18 at 2 pm will be considered.
Students who have been awarded places, will be notified by email.